or visit www.thej.com.au
Call The J Booking Office on (07) 5329 6560
Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm. Visa and Mastercard are
accepted ($4.00 Phone Transaction fee applies)
Visit The J Box Office, at 60 Noosa Drive,
Noosa Junction Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm.
Cash, Visa and Mastercard accepted.
DURING THE FESTIVAL
The J Box Office is open Mon-Fri during the
festival from 10am – 3pm and Saturday (20 and 27 July) 10am – 3pm.
Additionally, the box office will be open 60 minutes prior to each
performance start time (for events held at The J Theatre).
FOR YOUR ACCOMMODATION NEEDS
Please call Noosa Visitor
Information Centre Free Booking Service 13000 NOOSA (66672)
TICKET PURCHASES - Terms & Conditions
1. Door sales are not guaranteed. Pre-purchase is advised.
2. Tickets for events in venues other than The J should be purchased in advance, either online, via telephone, or in person at The J. The J Box Office hours Monday to Friday 9am – 4:30pm and 9am-1pm on Saturdays during the festival.
3. All tickets can be posted by registered post ($6 and if purchased more than 10 days before a Performance) or Box Office collection as requested. Print at Home tickets are also available for allocated seating events at The J and Noosa Arts Theatre. Registered Post will still be available at $6 after your transaction is completed, simply call The J on 07 5329 6560 with credit card details to arrange.
4. Tickets purchased for events held at The J can be collected anytime at The J during Box Office hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or 60 minutes prior to the show commencing. Tickets purchased for events at venues other than The J, can be collected from The J during normal Box Office hours, or, from the venue in the hour prior to event start time. (For events held outside The J, please approach the NOOSA alive! volunteer to collect your tickets prior to entry).
5. Tickets are ‘allocated seating’ – unless specified.
6. For those patrons wishing to be seated together for restaurant events, please indicate (by surname) at the time of booking. This ability is available online, by phone, and in person at The J.
7. It is not possible to exchange, refund or return completed bookings.
8. Program details are correct at the time of printing but are subject to change where necessary and without notice.
9. If you are not happy with the internet allocated seating, please contact The J with your preferences, before proceeding with your booking (07) 5329 6560 ($3.50 phone transaction charge applies if booking over the phone).
10. I acknowledge and consent to photographs and electronic images being taken of me before, during or after the event by an official representative of the NOOSA alive! festival. I acknowledge and agree that such photographs and electronic images are owned by the event organiser and that the event organiser and event sponsors may use the image for promotional use. These images, my name and my event results may be used for reporting purposes or other purposes at any time by any form of media without my further consent being necessary. The event organiser is not responsible for photographs and electronic images taken by persons who are not an official representative of the NOOSA alive! festival.