3 easy ways to book
How to book
There are three ways to book your Noosa Longweekend tickets......
Call the J Booking Office on
+61 (7) 5329 6560
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm.
Visa and Mastercard accepted.
$3.50 Phone Transaction fee applies
Visit the J Box Office at 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Junction
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm.
Cash, Visa and Mastercard accepted.
DURING THE FESTIVAL
The J Box Office is open Mon-Fri during the festival from 9.00am – 4.30pm
and Saturday (22nd and 29th July) 9.00am-1pm.
Additionally, the box office will be open 60 minutes prior to each performance start time
(for events held at The J Theatre).
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before proceeding with your purchase, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You must not purchase a ticket unless you agree with these Terms and Conditions. References to the NOOSA alive! (“NA!”) in these Terms and Conditions refer to NOOSA alive! and include the festival’s ticketing agency – currently The J owned and operated by Noosa Council: www.thej.com.au
APPLICATION OF TERMS
1. By purchasing a ticket through NA! (online or over the phone), through the NA! ticketing agency, or an authorised sales channel, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Tickets are sold or issued by NA! as the host of the event or performance for which the ticket is sold or issued and also as agent for the organisation(s) which are managing, producing, promoting, presenting or otherwise providing the service, event or performance for which the ticket is sold or issued (Presenter Organisation). The name of the Presenter Organisation and/or the venue to which your ticket relates (Venue) is usually shown on the front of the ticket but is also available from NA!. NA! has no control over, or liability for, the performance of the event by the Presenter Organisation. All ticketing complaints and claims, and your legal rights, are as against the Presenter, not NA!, except where NA! is at fault or where you have a legal right against NA! under the Australian Consumer Law.
3. The Venue’s conditions of entry are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and apply to your ticket. The Venue’s conditions of entry are available online or you can ask NA! for details.
4. These Terms and Conditions incorporate the Live Performance Australia Code of Ticketing Practice – Consumer Code (LPA Code), which sets out a code of conduct for the sale of tickets to live events including consumer rights. You can find the LPA Code here or you can ask NA! for a copy.
5. Tickets are only valid if purchased through NA!, the Festival’s ticketing agency, the Venue or an authorised agent.
6. Ticket sales may at times be limited to a specified number of tickets. NA! may cancel or refuse to accept orders which it believes are placed in excess of any such limits.
7. Ticket proceeds are held in a separate trust account and will be refunded if the event does not proceed, if required by the LPA Code.
8. Once confirmed, your ticket and any transaction fee will not be refunded or exchanged, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
9. Bookings are subject to availability.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
10. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST. Your ticket is a tax invoice.
11. Prices are subject to change without notice.
12. A transaction fee may apply to your ticket purchase.
13. You warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
14. If the amount you pay for your ticket is incorrect (regardless of whether the error arose due to an advertising error online or otherwise communicated to you, human error or a technical malfunction), NA! may cancel the ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid and may offer a replacement ticket to you at the correct price.
DELIVERY, COLLECTION AND PRINTING OF TICKETS
15. Delivery of tickets will only be made upon receipt of full payment. You may request delivery of your ticket by post, or to collect your ticket from the Festival’s ticketing agency. Postage and handling fees may apply.
16. Prior to purchasing a ticket through the NA! website or that of its ticketing agency, you may be required to register for a user account and to nominate an email address and password for your account. You must maintain the confidentiality and security of your user account (including your password) and not provide it to any other person.
17. You are responsible for your use of the NA! website and all transactions conducted using your account. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, please notify NA! immediately and reset your password.
LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
18. Where tickets are lost, stolen, misplaced or destroyed, NA! may charge an administration fee to issue replacement tickets and may require proof of identity and purchase, prior to issuing a replacement ticket.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
19. Attendance at the event and the right of admission is reserved by the Venue and NA!.
20. By attending an event, you agree to the Venue’s conditions of entry.
21. The use of photographic or recording devices of any kind is not permitted, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Venue. Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission.
22. You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venue’s conditions of entry. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded in these circumstances, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
23. NA! has the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary advertised programs, vary ticket prices, performance times, venue, seating arrangements or audience capacity without notice. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
24. You may be entitled at law or under the LPA Code to a refund where an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), NA! will not reimburse you for auxiliary expenses (such as the cost of travel, car-parking, child-care and accommodation) or other consequential loss suffered by you in connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an event. NA! recommends that you obtain ticket and/or travel insurance for those expenses.
25. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and provided NLWFESTIVAL receives authorisation from the Presenter, NA! will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
26. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), NA! is not liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
NO SCALPING OR OTHER UNAUTHORISED SALES
27. Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or packaged, resold or otherwise offered for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without NA! prior written consent. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
CHILDREN’S EVENTS AND MINORS
28. School and other group tickets are subject to availability and additional conditions may apply.
29. NA! may require all persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at a particular Venue. This includes in all bars areas and dining rooms where alcohol is served. Proof of age may be required by the Venue.
30. Merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS
31. If you received your ticket as a prize, gift, donation or otherwise for no cost, these Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion or competition (Competition Terms), apply to your use of the ticket.
VOLUNTARY ASSUMPTION OF RISK
32. You enter the Venue at your own risk.
33. You understand that attendance at any event and/or the Venue may carry with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property.
34. By attending the event and/or the Venue, you accept the risk of damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue. This includes damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests, and the employees and agents of NA!.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
35. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), NA! is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses or inconvenience arising as a result of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the liability of NA! is limited to the minimum permitted by law.
36. These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time. Any variations become effective on the day immediately after their publication on the NA! website and apply to any purchases made after that date.
37. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
38. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.